From vibrant fuchsia or Barbapapa pink over lemon yellow to sage and forest green; this season the streetscape is dominated by cheerful and vibrant colors with green and pink as eye-catchers. Match both colors and boost your outfit to the level of ‘summer-proof’!
Text & selection: Anja Van Der Borght
- Thanks to its loose modules in 18 carat yellow, rose or white gold, decorated or not with ceramics and diamonds, the Chameleon ring by Van Esser is synonymous with more than 40,000 different combinations.
- After numerous male artists have already passed in review, Freywille now introduces a tribute collection inspired by the female Swiss artist Sophie Taeuber-Arp; pioneer of abstract, geometric art and a leading Dadaist.
- In style to the beach with these Dway mules from Dior.
- Square acetate sunglasses with colored lenses in sophisticated pop colors by Isabel Marant.
- No boring shoes this season, but plenty of colors trump. SUN68.
- Color prisms in the SS22 Instinct Sauvage color palette by Camille Albane.
- Color your lips in a bright shade to enhance your color blocking look with this Color’Touch lip pencil from the Dessange SS22 Nuances Collection.
7. Pretty in pastel with this shirt from JDY.
8. Louis Vuitton Twist MM bag with detachable shoulder strap and handle.
9. Adeline earrings by Celine Roelens with tourmaline, tsavorite and morganite.
10. Mini bag from Chanel.
11. Fratelli Rossetti pays tribute to its iconic moccasin with the Brera Special Embrodery. It combines contemporary, digital prints with fine, handmade embroidery.
12. The Hamilton Ardmore Quartz attracts attention thanks to the fresh color of the leather strap in cool turquoise or sunny coral that is repeated in the Roman numerals on the dial.
13. Thanks to its adjustable and removable strap, this Hermès wallet can be worn over the shoulder, cross-body, at the waist or as a clutch. Ideal for storing your phone and small essentials.
Photo credits: Olivier de Sartre for Natan Couture.