From glamorous to casual. You’ll steal the show with these fashion items. So, let the party begin.
Text and compilation: Anja Van Der Borght
1. With a Roman-goddess dress like this contemporary one from Guess Jeans, you’ll go elegantly into the parties.
2. Complete your outfit with one-of-a-kind jewellery that stands out for its unique design, beautiful stones and/or detailed finish, such as Elicha‘s handmade 18-carat gold jewellery after designs by Ghent-based Marie Wauters.
3. Parties are also synonymous with dresses in velvet, gold brocade or satin(look). CKS.
4. Sequins like here on this blouse by Y.A.S feel at home at any party.
5. Expressive colours and striking structures are Floris van Bommel‘s trademark. Perfect for dressing up a sober suit.
6. Flowers to set the mood at Lola Liza.
7. This party season, Pinko interprets the Great Gatsby style in a modern way.
8. Frédérique Constant‘s new Classics Art Déco Carrée may be a watch, but it has the allure of a piece of jewellery.
9. Score with this Susan sandal from Morobé. The Belgian shoe brand already ranks alongside big fashion names like Prada and Balanciaga in European high-end department stores.
10. Make sleeveless dresses like this one from Arket extra festive with (semi-)long gloves.
11. Chanel presents in its FW 22 Holiday Collection the perfect powder for that extra glow. Maxi Poudre Illuminatrice Eclat Lunaire Cuivre Doré.
12. Looking for a festive combination? Combine black with gold. Kurt Geiger and Ibana.
13. Jewellery like wearable sculptures adorn any party outfit. Pianegonda.
14. The Eternity halo rings from the Franssen Heritage collection are silky smooth on the inside and outside as the diamonds are set with excellence.